Wednesday 11 May 2011

Going Pro 10/05/11

Picture by Edmond Terakopian

I went into yesterday's Going Pro workshop in London with a little trepidation

After all it was my first UK workshop, and my first ever where I was talking about nothing else other than business side of photography, and what has proved successful for me over the years.

Delegates had come from as far afield as Denmark and Spain to hear what I had to say

I need not have been concerned.

The turn out was excellent not just in terms of numbers but with the quality of delegates.

Delegates too who were engaged and engaging.

Which made for great debate and ensured we all got the most out of it, myself included.

We were lucky enough to have in attendance World Press Photo winning photographer and all round good bloke, Edmond Terakopian, adventure and lifestyle photographer Tim Glasby and Petra Exton, who has agency art buying experience and has now turned her hand to photography.

Having delegates with such a wealth of experience was priceless.

I will blog further about this at a later date, but judging by the comments on Twitter it was a hit.

I have space left for the Birmingham seminar tomorrow

I will not be repeating this workshop anytime soon.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance of recording this and releasing as a DVD for all your non-UK fans? :)

Unknown said...

Hi morgana

I may have something in the works on this front>>>>

Cheers

Drew